Ar-15 Back Up Iron Sight Kit Metric Black Lewis Machine & Tool
Ar-15 Back Up Iron Sight Kit Metric Black Lewis Machine & Tool is actually the best everything presented the foregoing 7 days. Because telling its unrivaled getting pregnant, modified furthermore today accommodated no more than by yourself. And then online a diverse collection of products it’s achievable receive. The particular absolutely service or product is made through the use of unique things that will in some way get great along with style. Ar-15 Back Up Iron Sight Kit Metric Black Lewis Machine & Tool is usually a preferent select most of us. As well as I RECENTLY passionately recommend it. With all the outside first class touchstones, as a result realizing this device a new classy or maybe for example resilient. While many individuals really love currently the Ar-15 Back Up Iron Sight Kit Metric Black Lewis Machine & Tool seeing that a lot of models regarding colorings, people, materials.
Ar-15 Back Up Iron Sight Kit Metric Black Lewis Machine & Tool.
The 5.56 BUIS kit includes a Metric Front and Rear Flip Up Sight.
- Fits 5.56 Caliber Rifles.
- Weight: 0.278 Pounds / 0.126 Kilograms
Front Flip Up Sight:
- Fits .308/7.62 and 5.56 Caliber Rifles.
- Positively locks and opens.
- Uses a press detent to open the clutch and allow easy closure.
- Clutch provides firm but flexible resistance to endure mild obstructions while staying upright and completely closes under high pressure without breaking.
Rear Flip Up Sight:
- Designed for Rifle length rail and is marked for use up to 700 yards.
- Adjustment: Rear sight is 1/2 MOA Height Adjustment and 1/4 MOA Windage Adjustment.
- Aperture: Course sight is 0.125 / Fine sight is 0.0625.
- Features: Z Mark to designate Zero, Hand flip up and down, Attach to rail using flat head screw driver.
Agent Night Sight Set For Glock® Ameriglo.
Duty/Carry Sights for Operation in Any Light Conditions
AmeriGlo’s Agent night sight set for Glock® is a major step forward in night sight design that delivers improved visibility and faster sight acquisition in any lighting conditions. These are low-profile, fixed sights designed to meet the daily carry needs of law enforcement officers. In fact, Agent sights were recently selected by a large federal law enforcement agency as its carry sight of choice.
AmeriGlo Agent sights for Glock® employ the proven 3-dot configuration preferred by many experienced shooters. The ProGlo style front blade has a vivid green Tritium lamp surrounded by a bright orange outline, so there’s no trouble identifying your front sight under stress. The fixed rear sight has a rounded U-notch flanked by two green Tritium lamps with subdued black outlines.
- Drop-in replacements for factory sights
- Swiss-made self-illuminating Tritium lamps are backed by a 12-year warranty
- Rear U-notch (all): .165" wide
- Front sights: .140" wide (G42,43 is .125" Wide)
- Glock® 9mm/.40 S&W/.357 SIG front: .180" high
- Glock® 10mm/.45 ACP front: .165" high
- Glock® 42/43 front: .190" high
- Gen5 sights fit all models of Glock Gen5 pistols ONLY (front: .200" high)
AmeriGlo Agent night sights are machined from high-grade steel barstock, dehorned to prevent snagging on your clothing during the draw, and given a durable, non-reflective black finish to match your Glock’s slide. Even so, the rear sight body is shaped to support one-handed slide racking in an emergency.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:316