Ar-15 Xpress Threat Interdiction Sights Xs Sight Systems
Cheap price Ar-15 Xpress Threat Interdiction Sights Xs Sight Systems However, I hope this reviews about it Ar-15 Xpress Threat Interdiction Sights Xs Sight Systems will possibly be useful. And hope Now i am a section of letting you get a greater product. You will receive a review and expertise form here. I'm hoping you will ensure and get among Ar-15 Xpress Threat Interdiction Sights Xs Sight Systems after read this best reviews
Ar-15 Xpress Threat Interdiction Sights Xs Sight Systems.
- XTI (Xpress Threat Interdiction) AR-15 angle mount sights
- XS Express Standard or Big Dot Tritium front
- White Stripe XS Rear Sight
- Aluminum construction with a matte black finish
- Intended to be mounted on the 12 o’clock rail
- Includes Sight Adjustment tool, Allen Wrench, and Medium Strength Threadlocker
- Designed for quick acquisition in CQB situations
- Excellent addition to a 3-gun rifle when using magnified optics as the primary sight
- Lightweight design does not add unnecessary bulk or significant weight
- Sights are reversible for left hand shooters
- Front Sight is easily rotated to adjust for elevation
- Rear Sight can easily be loosened using the supplied Allen Wrench and adjusted for windage
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:069
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:075
Aluminum construction. Matte black finish. Fits Picatinny rails. Length – ¾”.
Ruger® 10/22® Tsr100 Gi-Style Sight Set Tech Sights, Llc..
Provides Familiar M16 Service Rifle Sight Picture & Improved Accuracy
Replacement sight sets give your 10/22® a longer sight radius for improved accuracy potential, plus the same sight picture as an AR-15/M16 with military-issue sights. Installation requires no gunsmithing, no drilling/tapping, and no permanent alterations to the rifle. Rear sight mounts using the factory-provided holes for a scope base. All-steel front sight assembly has a standard detent-locking M16 post surrounded by protective ears that guard it from damage and misalignment. User may substitute any aftermarket post that replaces the standard A2. TSR100 set’s rear sight is adjustable for windage and features close-range and long-range flip-up apertures similar to the M16A2 sight.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:305
SPECS: Front Sight - steel, blued, matte finish, .53" (13.4mm) wide, .90" (23mm) high. Rear Sight - aluminum, black finish. 2.9" (7.4cm) long, .94" (24mm) tall. Sold as front/rear sight sets. Includes mounting screws.